Friday, October 28, 2011

19.

Time: 8:04 p.m.
Where: In the study table.
Now Playing: "Money" by The Drums.

---

I am not imitating Adele though because of her albums entitled with her age on it when she made that certain album for the likes of "19" and the recent success of her album, "21", again, which was her age when she recorded that album. I am a fan of her music though but it's totally off-topic to this blog entry. The title is my current age right now and I suddenly felt like I am getting older now. I mean, the more you age, the more you have responsibility in your life that eventually, you'll get a job, you'll help your aging parents to give back to them, love life, having your own family. Wait. I am to fast forward. Probably, I am one of the persons that is totally scared of responsibilities and stuff. It's like... I feel... like a kid. Haven't matured a bit. I know... I tried but I think that just one year away at 20 and I won't be a teenager anymore that cements that I can't goof around no more.


But I know that is life, problems will come and you'll try to figure it out for yourself or with a little helping hand. Also, decision making is a must now. I am also scared to fail in making crucial decisions sometimes probably because I am too independent. Probably, I shouldn't think these for a moment though and it'll just cause me too much pressure for a little bitchin' in life and celebrate my simple yet special day today.


While I was busy surfing today, thanks to the SAMistas and to my ultimate crush, Sam Pinto for making me a birthday fansign this year. Truly made my day. For their treat this year, they served me a simple yet scrumptious black forest cake with pansit and lomi. Yeah, I just want a simple celebration and nothing fancy like the others have these days with karaoke and drinking pee-like beer. Just me and my family. :) LOL, didn't drag my friends to come to my place. Hahaha! Tomorrow, we'll watch "Praybeyt Benjamin", featuring Vice Ganda, as their treat for me. He/She... yes, he is just one of my favorite comedy acts here in the country. That's why last year, they surprised me to watch "Petrang Kabayo". I think it was shown late October last year as well, just five days before my actual birthday if I recall. Sam Pinto was also in the film as well that made the movie perfectly bonus, with comedy and some fatal attraction with my ultimate crush. LOL.

I guess that's my special day for today. I just hope that come next year, when I am 20, I will have a different mindset, different mentality and just go with the 'good flow'.

---

Time: 12:16 a.m.
Where: Still here.
Now Playing: "Money" by The Drums (on-repeat).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday TheYoungblood.

Unknown said...

Thanks, bro! Better late than never.

Post a Comment