Wednesday, May 8, 2013

#ThankYouSirAlex

Time: 9:52 p.m.
Where: In my bedroom.
Now Playing: "Glory, glory, Man United"

---



26 years, 1497 games, 893 wins, 38 trophies, 13 league titles, 5 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 2 Champions Leagues, 1 chewing gum.

I am still stunned and gutted about this development. I don't know why the reason of his sudden retirement which is unexpected, it just suddenly came out without any rumors about it. He said that he has done so much for the club which he did and it's about time. I respect Fergie's decision but Manchester United is not the same without Fergie in there so for the next manager, has the big shoes to fill in and for sure will never emulate Fergie's achievements.



For almost 27 years of managing the club, he made drastic changes to the club and the sport of football in general as the club attracts more supporters because of the tradition of winning of the club. That's why I am a fan of this great club because of its glorious history and the culture mentality of being "more than a club".With Fergie, investors have also interest in the club and it is part of the New York Stock Exchange in August of last year but with Sir Alex sudden retirement, I wonder how will it impact the clubs' shares. I admire his professionalism and encouragement on young footballers to be part of the history. I mean, he produced the best players United can have from Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville, Edwin van der Sar, David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo up to Wayne Rooney along with his unprecedented achievements. I really admire this guy and when I heard the news about it, I feel like losing a grand dad because he is affectionate to his fans dearly and I am one of it that is greatly affected by this. As of now, it is still trending as #1 on Twitter (#ThankYouSirAlex). This is a proof of how much the world love Sir Alex and we will never forget his accolades.

Glory, glory, MAN UNITED! Glory, glory, Sir Alex! Thank You Sir Alex for all you've done!

---

Time: 11:36 p.m.
Where: Still here.
Now Playing: "Fergie, Sign Him Up"

0 comments:

Post a Comment