Sunday, October 13, 2013

Here's to learn a valuable lesson.

Time: 4:53 p.m.
Where: In our bedroom.
Now Playing: "Here's Where the Story Ends" by The Sundays.

---

Well, the previous semester was a disaster for me because I always felt that I am 'always' left behind and the fact that stress was always there. That's why there are times that my body can't respond to the thing I need to do. My brain says 'do it', but my body can't. That's always the case.

But with my performance this previous semester still pending, I just hope for the best and pass all of my subjects and remain as a block student. With this, I will dodge a huge bullet again and hopefully, collect myself and learn from this and become serious next semester. I got careless twice, but hopefully, not three times the charm.

Yes, the semester maybe over but I am not enjoying at the moment!

---

Time: 5:01 p.m.
Where: Still here.
Now Playing: "Trying to be Cool" by Phoenix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment