Monday, April 21, 2014

Vacation in Covelandia

Time: 11:43 a.m.
Where: In the living room.
Now Playing: "Coastline" by Wunder Wunder.

---

After five years, we went back to Covelandia du Labrador, Hotel and Resort in Labrador, Pangasinan. We never forgot the first time we got there and now, this time, it's more memorable. We brought my uncle's family from my mother's side in the vacation. We did have much fun than before because my father wasn't there in the first time but he experienced the fun the second time around and indeed it was fun when you're complete. I even met my classmate/friend from college. We went to the Hundred Islands and it was really an adventure before finding an island to stay in. We cap off the vacation by experiencing the sea near Covelandia. It was really a fun experience.











---

Time: 1:38 p.m.
Where: Still here.
Now Playing: "My Shadow" by Keane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment