Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reading the Future.

Time: 2:52 a.m.
Place: in my living room
Now Playing: "Time to Pretend" by MGMT.

Well, it's been an emotional and irritating week for me and my family. Oh men, I don't know if I can blog this but anyway, I need to release my feelings by a conversation to this laptop and yeah, I will try to put it all together in this significant blog. Well, it was March 29, 2010, I watched the Horoscope in a morning program and the astrologist or should I merely say, the horoscope lady said that the most emotional persons in this certain are Taurus, Cancer, Virgo and Scorpio... which are the zodiac signs representing for my father, my sister, my mother and me respectively.

Well, since my father was caught on his reckless actions last year where she texted ladies for enjoyment and contentment where my mother used to work hard and tried to surpass us into poverty while my father was just going the other path. So, that's how it started and since that day occurred up to now, pure bad things happens to us. Talking about the aroma of karma. Good grief, why is this happening to us and I hate to suffer this because I don't want to see my mother or father, even my sister suffer like this, especially in my part that I should do... and speaking of that, I wonder how I can help to switch back this problem. Since this happened, we had some tons of financial problems, not to mention, tons of relationship problems in each of us. My mother was suffering a lot of damage, in financial, emotional, spiritual, everything. That's why me and my sister used to comfort her a lot but was that enough?

Because of this problem, I used to take a "Leave of Abscence", because I suffered a lot of physical damage due to my "Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis" and also, yeah, you guessed it, financial problems, again. I hate to say it but I need to sacrifice. I gave up a place for my sister for her education then after she graduated, I will be back to Mapua and finish my unfinished business.

Because of this hideousness of my father, we had to move to another place because of our house is surrounded now by termites and needed a renovation immediately but my cousins who are also my neighbor chose to renovate and extend their house by repairing this house so that their sons and daughters will have their own rooms. It's a bit risky and in fact, I will say goodbye to this gray wire that I called "SMART BRO INTERNET". Sheesh, I will miss everything, especially the Internet. If we go to another place, I will not surf to the Internet no more unless I will be tempt to go to a local Internet Cafe nearby.

Because of this problem, my mother doesn't know what to do next and trying to fix this all and I am having my sympathy to her and I really have no idea what is the next step and she said that we must pray to the Lord on what will be our next path and guidance. Yes, I maybe an Atheist myself but religiosity will not be gone because our mother is a true devotee to Him and we, me and my sister, were influenced greatly.

Because of this stupid and horrendous actions from my father last year, it turned all around to this. A dysfunctional, problem-prone family, less-emotional healthy group of individuals. I just wish I can think and participate on what will be our next would be. What is it gonna be? I don't want our family to end up in a downright path, I want it to reach the peak again like we used to in the past and I missed that dearly where it was all organized and superb.

PLEASE LORD, GUIDE US TO OUR PATH.

Time: 3:18 a.m.
Place: still in my living room
Now Playing: "My Shadow" by Keane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment