Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Justin Bieber and K-Pop artists need "Somebody to Love" them, I don't.

Time: 6:46 p.m.
Where: In our living room.
Now Playing: "Rhinestone Eyes" by Gorillaz.

---

You know, here's my introduction...

F*ck Justin Bieber, F*ck Super Junior, F*ck SHINee, F*ck 2NE1, F*ck 4Minute, F*ck FT Island, F*ck One Way and F*ck them all Korean Pop artists plus upcoming charisma artists. Damn, these artists are called "charisma artists" where they used their charms and looks to hypnotize millions and millions of people in the Philippines that's why they dominate the local charts as of now. Those "them" are the ones who have fanbases of that said artists where most of "them" are brash talkers and narcissists to them people who hates their beloved artists, especially Justin Bieber, f*ck that guy.

I just think that Justin Bieber just made a clear shot of his popular "Bieber Blast" to the millions of people who are hypnotize as of the moment on his charisma music. Come on, he didn't compose his songs, he can't play any single instrument instead of whacking the drums which in result, the drums was ruined in the last VMA's because of fail musicality, and his stupid hair. Damn. I am damn sure that the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States will not notice Bieber's voice and he will be not nominated for any Grammy award next year nor all of the K-Pop artists, they all don't deserve it. It's impossible for them. Sorry for this harsh words if you're really into Bieber Fever or to Korean Wave but it's just I hate them, so I express them here.

Now, to those Korean Pop artists, I blame GMA for starting this Korean Wave thingy. If you remember 2003, the first Korean drama shown here in Philippine free TV, "Endless Love". In result, it hooked millions of Filipinos, and now, unanimous Filipinos now wanted to extract more from Koreans instead of drama. You know, they wanted to explore more to Koreans. So, they have interest on their music, which they really don't understand, even I am. Flock of female birds screaming (I meant of Filipina girls), in every Super Junior or U-Kiss or any other Korean boy band concert. Damn, I just hate it. They, the Filipina teenagers, love them because they're cute and handsome... that's why the Original Pinoy Music industry is down and unappreciative by the Pinoys themselves and I must admit, that industry is changed, Western-type musicality wanna be is the OPM industry but somehow I find Tanya Markova the coolest band I listened too in the fact that I liked "synthpop" music. Maybe that's why unanimous people here goes "crab mentality" and being part of those fags like Bieber and those K-Pop artists.

I would rather listen to William Hung than Justin Bieber. Just f*ck them all. Oh, and also, If I was asked this question, "Bieber or Die?" I would rather DIE than BIEBER.

---

Time: 7:09 p.m.
Where: Still in our living room.
Now Playing: "Justin Bieber gets hit by a water bottle" by some YouTuber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment