Monday, February 7, 2011

Ultimate Crushes.

Time: 11:56 p.m.
Where: In our bedroom.
Now Playing: "Losing My Religion" by R.E.M.



---

Well, I don't why pictures of good looking women always catching my attention. It's like when you see them, Cupid is near you and practice target-shooting using his bow and arrows. So, it's "Love Month" all-over again and as usual, I am single, probably because I am shy of girls or I don't know, just not used to hang with them, lack of interest similarities, that's why I think. That's why I am stuck at being single and that's why I have thirst of "girls" all of a sudden. I mean, you know, meeting one, especially if she's gorgeous. Well, I have cited some extraordinary women lately and yeah, you know the feeling of you wanna be one of "their" friends and you wish that you were born to know them or reincarnate into the person that used to be one of their best friends to actually know their interest and probably end up as her boyfriend "for life"? I am always imagining it. For real. Having my fantasies with them. Oh darn.

Anyway, I have a list of "these" people. Probably my Top 5 women that I want to be friends with probably not only by their good looks, but also we had some similarities, in music for instance or probably, I have this "love at first sight" thing.

5. Kim Yu-Na



-Well, she's cute and it all started when I was watching the Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 and yeah, I heard much of her in 2009 but never saw her until that day where she skated the whole routine with majesty and beauty. It's like "whoa", this girl has something. Well, I am not condemning Koreans probably because I hate their Korean Pop music, but I think the women are mostly good-looking.

4. Taylor Swift



-Hmmm... I maybe not be a fan of country music but I do like her good looks and we are both bloggers. I admire her blogging style and I am considering her a popular person due to her music like the most of us do. She likes to reach to her fans by expressing herself through her songs (that are quite controversial due to her previous relationships that makes me jealous all the time) and also to her blogs, some video blogs are quite addictive to watch probably because she has videos that she mostly don't do in public like running, playing basketball and more. That's why I am one of her followers, not on her music (Well, I am trying to be), but followers of her blogs. Plus, she covered one of my favorite Coldplay's songs, "Viva La Vida" probably because she is a huge Coldplay fan and yeah, an influence, one of her influences.

3. Anne Curtis/Rhian Ramos/Gretchen Fullido







-A triple tie. Can't decide whose greater or vice-versa so I decided to rank them into a single position that will make them equal to each other and yes, different personalities. First, to Anne, probably I love her fashion statement daily and yeah, every clothes that she wear always used to trend everybody and good for her. We used to have the same taste in music. I mean, she likes independent music especially, electropop, synthpop, I'll just sum up that she likes Alternative music like I do. There. She's so ecstaticly beautiful. A single tweet of her will make me happy but so far, none. Probably, she has many followers on Twitter, the most followed Filipino user I think. Rhian, hmmm... she does look alike Taylor if she puts a blonde wig and some blue contact lenses. There. She's also cute and yeah, attractive. Gretchen, hmmm.... she's beautiful but not that as I call "sexy" but "busty" and we both like sports. It's rare to see a woman who is actually into sports. Basketball, Football, everything. She even tweeted me that she loves Cristiano Ronaldo, it's like what? Ronaldo's abs? Hahaha.

2. Victoria Justice



-She's my recent "love at first sight" person, whatever. She's at my same age group, cute, and yeah, she's so hot and good at singing. I just wish that she, you know, tweeted me. How ironic, if I want to meet that girl, I just wish to request a tweet, because it's impossible. She's half-Latina and one of my types probably she's half-Latina and everything. She's stunning and likes Coldplay. Why do I kept emphasizing on Coldplay anyway? It's not music talk here. LOL.

1. Sam Pinto



-Long time follower of her since her Pinoy Big Brother days. Damn, long story about her. I like reality shows because this is my "search engine" for gorgeous women, like PBB for instance and I found Cathy Remperas and her as my bets because they were stunning. After that, I started to follow her. Stalk her and even my sister and my friends know that I am so addicted to this lady. I don't know if Sam have some "agimat" or "gayuma" on every men that's why tons of opportunities she had. Commercials, movies, acting programs, guest appearances and stuff. She was like rise on the top, out of nowhere. I am always super happy when we tweet each other last year and the last tweet I received from her as of now was on my birthday and I was so darn happy about it. She even made a fansign for me. Oh darn, how I loved it. I just wish that we meet each other and probably become friends. I envy some her friends that i wish I could be one of them, as regular friends.

---

Time: 12:30 a.m.
Where: Still in here, our bedroom.
Now Playing: "Phantom Limb" by The Shins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment