Monday, May 2, 2011

Ang Sama ni Osama (Osama is Evil).

Time: 3:37 a.m.
Where: In my bedroom.
Now Playing: "Need You Now" by Cut Copy.

---



---

Earlier today, I received the news, thanks to CNN, that Osama bin Laden, the leader of the global terrorist group, Al Qaeda, was killed in Attottabad, Pakistan, just 120 miles away from the capital, Islamabad. According to sources, the town Attottabad was actually a populous town, urbanized, with buildings and everything and the American troops were searching in the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan where you can find caves, and stuff where they thought Osama would be but instead, in one of the suburban towns in Pakistan. He lived in a mansion there and this just in, I heard while I am watching the Press briefing and yeah, some laugh time, Osama used a woman shield just to protect himself. ROTFLMAO. He was quickly thrown out at a sea it is merely because that it might cause a huge following by the Muslims there and create a shrine.

A huge euphoria is going on in the United States of America and I can feel it. Actually in my point of view, it is truly justice has been done for them. If you rekindle, Osama was behind the 9/11 bombings in New York where thousands were pronounced dead. At first, I didn't know why Osama did that when I was eating and preparing for school a decade ago. I still remember that when I heard that news. Anyway, every wrongdoing has a definite reason. It's like stealing a candy to a baby. Why did the big child take it? Because he wants it more than the baby does. And so the baby cried. It's like that, I mean, why? Just why? I also learned that there was a certain history about it when I watched CNN. Osama just wanted to have revenge on the United States because the country supported the Soviet Union when it was existed during the 70's where the CIS invaded Afghanistan, Osama's third home after being kicked out and revoked citizenship in Saudi Arabia and forced to leave Sudan.

He totally kept mentioning about that plan since 1998 and three years after, it was truly a happy moment for sure to him. So, that's why and yeah, Americans were truly felt that they have the side of justice. I realized that bin Laden's life is all about revenge. He had a very good life. I mean, his family was rich, millionaires to be exact and he turned back to fight and later became a terrorist and found Al Qaeda. Now, I will not find any video of brains of YouTube anymore because Osama bin Laden is gone for good. Also, Muslims should be happy about this, too. Nothing to be saddened for. Why? Because he is a disgrace in your religion, and I know that Osama has a huge following and I understand that because all what his done is to fight for Muslim's freedom but in a wrong way. Why kill innocent people? Right?

The American troops should be also ashamed that they killed numerous innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan, where they didn't find any traces of Osama where the rumors said that Osama was hiding from those said Gulf countries. Iraq was a mess in early 2000's and up to now where numerous suicide bombings were reported almost like everyday I think but they are getting their freedom step-by-step.

To Osama, however, wherever you are, just look at the Americans right now, rejoicing, I mean, the world is rejoicing. Ecstatic, euphoric, joyful moment. You should've regret those things a long time ago. Well, I must say, that you must go to HELL. Not being harsh but it such that I feel those Americans on what happened and they waited a decade just to claim justice at hand. That's all on how I feel on what just happened to Osama bin Laden.

---

Time: 4:10 a.m.
Where: Still in my bedroom.
Now Playing: "Smoking Outside the Hospital Doors" by Editors.

---



---

0 comments:

Post a Comment