Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jealousy and Seriousness.


Well, everytime I visit these social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and MySpace,I usually feel energized and feel up-to-date at the same time with my friends. 30% (thirty percent) on Facebook because of this following group of words, "I don't care about what is happening to you and my notifications is never-ending why...". Not to mention, playing applications, but it's just that when 60% (sixty percent) of my daily surfing is usually on Twitter because you can microblog yourself while updating yourself and yeah, you can stalk many celebrities as you want and like YouTube, you will be an easy star if you ruin one celebrity's personality, for instance is this video below:



It is in mixed emotions when I tweet, as well as everyone is tweeting. I just saw a lot of Twitter account who truly desires one of my favorite personalities. He just registered Twitter to ruin her soul badly and forced that said celebrity to delete her account. There are others that they commit to register to Twitter to chat only their favorite celebrity. That's how Twitter goes. If you truly know me, I am NOT a type of person who easily obsessed with celebrities and builds a massive fan bases... no, no, no, no, no... I am more of a student who truly obsessed with music and music alone, a future philanthropist but since I finally getting how to use this Twitter thingy, I get to know more celebrities.

Well, here goes the jealousy part. When I visit their profile pages, they are requesting to follow them yet, they are not giving back via reply or something that is useful to communicate. I know it is hard to reply tens of thousands of fans admiring you and it is understandable but I just take it when I didn't get one. Also, I envy this guy and this gal right here. What they have in common? They are the officers of a group fan bases (which I usually don't participate when it is outside, but okay in the forums only). Also, she followed the two of them and I said, "Wow, how lucky are they... I wish I can get mine..." I always dreaming about my favorite people as in everyday in my life, not exactly every night but in similar occasions. I am always dreaming that she will focus to me all the time...

Call me crazy at this point because I already felt this kind of feeling way back year 2005 where I was truly obsessed with a girl who dumped me for cheating. So, I just wish that I deserved to be followed but I know it is okay, because I am just a simple fan and being envious to the people that they know and chatting through their entire profile pages bragging for no reason.

This is horrendous.

2 comments:

krn said...

..so you like sam??hehe.. chill=)

Unknown said...

Yeah, kasi she is oh-so pretty and resembles my sister. :)

Post a Comment