Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here We Go Again.

"This past few days and weeks, I can see myself just like the year 2005 where I experience that different feeling that every man cannot easily expound, that they keep it in mind, and I guess if you read this, you totally know what I am trying to say, right? Or do I have to draw a picture for you?"

On the last five years of my life, it is the year 2005, I was a high school freshman that year and it is my first time to saw beautiful ladies because it is natural to turn teen and actually see those kind of stuff. Everytime you get old, you get different needs and they level up so yeah, pure antics at my four years of high school. I saw a girl, she was the consistent first honor of our school and I admired her charisma to the classroom and yet, she's a beautiful girl as it can be. I tried everything to communicate with her and it doesn't work. I wrote a lot of stuff to her and I just saw that she had a boyfriend. I was truly disappointed and I respect her decision but she gave me a nice time to be with her for about an hour. I said in my mind that time that I will NEVER obsessed with a person again because it always end like this.



"This is what happened to me when I am obsessed. It ends up just exactly like this..."

After five years... Okay, I am getting obsessed with other person's achievements again. It is NOT jealousy but I am just inspired on her achievements. I am talking about Sam, Samuelle Pinto. Yeah, because you know what achievements she made during Pinoy Big Brother and post-Pinoy Big Brother? Right, he stuns every male fan out of our wildest dreams. She is just so gorgeous, although she is a silent, shy type of girl. You see, I am NOT the type of person who joins fanbases by fanbases, I am just being a simple fan where just watch her and tweet although I am quite upset with her abrupt replies. I learned one thing that "Obsession NEVER dies."

Should I stop being obsessed?

Quote of the day: "Obsession NEVER dies."

0 comments:

Post a Comment