Friday, January 22, 2010

Just days away from Vancouver 2010.

Philippines is NOT probably the biggest fans of the quartet-annual sporting event for the Winter Season because Philippines is NOT familiar with the sporting event, mainly the sports that are usually taken in every Winter Olympic Game. So, to show my appreciation to the upcoming 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and being a fan of JibJab, I must show you my support to the Games, although I am in the country where these games aren't popular but it will telecast it LIVE. So here it is, my first JibJab video relating to skiing, one of the main sports in the Winter Olympics and winter fun. Enjoy. That's for today.Keep believing in yourself.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


Quote of the day: "Keep believing in yourself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment