Thursday, January 14, 2010

Having a Little Blush on Celebrities Lately...

On the last decade, people usually have their list as their crushes of that said decade. You can mention Britney Spears' name, or Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Lopez. They were totally the dream girls of those men around the world, but this decade has been lopsided all-around. How can you imagine that in this point of time, I am kinda bit obsessed with international celebrities these days.

Well, if you deeply know me, as a person, I am NOT the type of person who mingles with celebrities or following their footsteps through watching them in their shows or going to their gigs and happenings. Of course not but looking at their faces, looks, and image, they are totally look fantastic and followable. I must say, it looks stupid to follow Taylor Swift on Twitter without liking her music because I am more of a Brit Pop and Alternative listener, not an obsessed country listener like most people do most of these days due to her superb influence. Now, I started to watch her video blogs on MySpace and everything, it's just because she is the only music icon that I know who truly loves to share herself to the world freely, not everyone else who doesn't want to socialize with their fans. That's what I loved about her.

Well, she doesn't use Twitter much and follows well-known people but that's just okay, we are just humble fans of hers. It's just that every time I logged-in on every site that I am into, then afterwards, sleeping... Suddenly, I will receive a dream from my imagination of her. Some horrendous, sometimes not, that's what dreams supposed to mean. Again, not a fan of her musicality due to genre preferences. Quite frankly, Blonde people are not in my preference too but she is just totally gorgeous, that change my point of view about blonde people after all. Also, she has followers of approximately two million. That is ten times the many as my city that I am currently living in, also, the many as the citizens in Manila alone. Wow!

I just don't know why am I so obsessed with women that I totally don't recognized a lot. Maybe a great influence of television and Internet will do. Oh well, continue to dream, Ralph. Someday, you will have your crush beside you and have a day with her. Keep dreamin'.

Quote of the day: "Keep Dreamin'!"







0 comments:

Post a Comment