Friday, January 15, 2010

Dealing with "Series of Pain".


"I am now living and having experienced this tiny world seventeen years ago from now and there will be many years to proceed but those early experiences in my life made it difficult to my own family due to what I am experiencing now."

2002, two years after the 21st Century arrived in the year 2000, it was totally a great year for me, I assumed and commemorated. I received a lot of recognition throughout the school campus and divisionwide. Yeah, I was the star pupil that year in third grade. I wanted to make my parent proud that year but not enough to garner the first honor merit. So, I brought a lot of books that I needed as in EVERYDAY I brought it behind my backpack to impress them so that I can study and prove that I can make a difference but instead of having a good result, it turned into reverse psychology. It's pretty much hereditary, my dad told me. From his family background way back fifty years ago from now, his family had a serious condition relating the spinal cord area. I was truly conscious of myself that I may have what my grandmother had, who was deceased three years time. I always observed that when I go to the bathroom and take a bath, I truly observed that my left portion of my back is way larger than the other being. My mother said, it just that I have more air in the part because I always sleep blanketless. It satisfies the reasoning in my point of view but everytime I age in everyday I live, it gets worse and worse. Intellect wise, I need to have a will on myself not think of it and instead study and gain more knowledge towards learning.

October 2007, My mother and I went to the Philippine General Hospital, to make sure what's happening and to avoid suspicions. It was founded out that I have "Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis". It was totally horrendous. I am dealing with it, for... I don't know. It's years.

I am too wimp to endure this sicked scoliosis. I am dead serious. If you want to switch lives with me, you will experience a great amount of loss of breath suddenly, you know why? Because my respiratory system, digestive system plus my ribs in my skeletal system is truly compact. Seriously. That's why I don't have the condition to run, to digest firmly et cetera.

In addition, I am also dealing with Goiter, I just wonder when will my life go reversed. From miserable to anointed. I just saw tonight's episode of the 700 Club Asia and a man who had Scoliosis gave another second chance to live through miracles. I just want that to happen as well. Maybe it has to done with religion and faith in God.

So that, I will continue to pursue great habits of studying again. It's not the same when I was in the elementary and High School days since I founded out that I have 55 degrees bended on my back. It's totally hard to experienced it. You thought that in my everyday life it's normal. No, it's truly not. I totally want to be NORMAL someday. The life never ends, it keeps going and going. It's a cycle.

Quote of the day: " The life never ends, it keeps going and going. It's a cycle."




0 comments:

Post a Comment